top of page

Additional Instructions For 2022

Please send in the following or complete the necessary additional forms.  Feel free to bookmark this page or copy and paste for your records.

ID Verification (Required)

  • A valid copy of your Driver's License

  • A valid copy of an official State ID (non-drivers license ID)

  • If you are married, we will need a valid ID for your spouse as well.

  • No other ID is accepted

  • Make sure the ID that is submitted is NOT expired.


  • All W-2s

  • All Form 1099-NEC forms

  • All Form 1099-MISC forms

  • Forms 1099-R (Detail of Retirement withdrawals)

  • Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV (Interest and Dividends)

  • Form 1099-B (Sales of stocks and other investments)

  • Unemployment compensation (Form 1099-G)

  • Social Security benefits received (Form SSA-1099)

  • Consolidated 1099 forms (from brokerage firms- be sure to provide ALL PAGES EVEN IF BLANK; Front and Back)

  • Information On Crypto Currency Transactions (Many Company's (or wallets) now provide tax statements or endorse software to produce a tax statement).

  • If you have a Small Business; CLICK HERE to fill out our Small Business Form.  DO NOT SEND RECEIPTS.

    • Please fill out one Small Business form for each business you have.​

  • If you have a Rental Property; CLICK HERE to fill out our Rental Form.  DO NOT SEND RECEIPTS.

    • ​Please fill out one Rental Form for each Rental Property you own.​
  • Any Alimony received and/or paid

  • Tax refunds received in 2022 (also on Form 1099-G); list also tax due and paid with the 2022 tax return

  • Farm income or loss (Contact Us if you have a Farm)

  • Total Amounts Received As A Moving Expense Reimbursement (also let us know if this amount was included in your W-2)

  • List of any other income that you do not have a form (source and amount; when in doubt, list it)

For Deductions, please list the following:

  • Medical and Dental expenses- CLICK HERE to fill out the form.  DO NOT SEND RECEIPTS.

  • Taxes you paid (Property tax is the big one)

  • Interest you Paid (Mortgage is the big one; Please provide Form 1098)

  • Charitable donations CLICK HERE to fill out the form.  DO NOT SENT RECEIPTS

Miscellaneous adjustments and deductions to / from income, tax and credits:

  • Penalty of early withdrawal of savings

  • IRA Contributions (Send Form 5498)

    • If Form 5498 is not available, please tell us how much you contributed and the type of IRA Account you have (Traditional or ROTH)​

    • If you are married, remember that you and your spouse would have separate IRA Accounts (there is no such thing as a joint IRA).  You will need to provide the above information for each of you.

      • If you are unsure who owns the IRA Account, contact your bank or financial planner.​

  • Form 1098-E (Detail of student loan interest paid)

  • Jury duty pay given to your employer (who continued your regular paycheck)

  • Detail of child and dependent care expenses

    • You must provide a Year End Child Care Provider Statement (even if paid with an FSA).​

      • Provide a statement from each childcare provider​

  • Detail of care of elderly and disabled dependents

  • College Related Expenses (Form 1098-T)

Other detail that may reduce your taxes:

  • Self employed health insurance premiums

  • Self Employed Pensions, Solo 401(k) plans (Self Employed People ONLY), and KEOGH Plans


  • If you still haven't filled out the Clergy Housing Form (or the housing section on the organizer), CLICK HERE to fill it out now.

  • If you still haven't filled out the Clergy Expense Form (or the expense section on the organizer), CLICK HERE to fill it out now.


  • Bursar Statement or Student Account Statement that shows a billing and payment history for the entire year of 2022.  You may also include form 1098-T.

Quarterly Estimates

  • Provide a recent pay stub for you (and your spouse if applicable).

New Clients

  • Provide a copy of last year's tax return.


bottom of page